Saturday, October 17, 2009


Bloomingdale New Jersey Police Officer's Come in my House and Turn Up My Oven to High & Practically Blow Up My Home Knowingly!

http://reurrueue.blogspot.com/

During the time when I was complaining about constant gas leaks in my home, a bunch
of Bloomingdale, NJ policemen came over about 7PM at night to investigate before the
major fire at my house.

They threatened me that if I call anyone about a gas leak again, they’d take me to the local mental hospital and told me I could not leave the house that night OR they would force me into a metnal hospital (Chilton in Pompton Plains NJ USA)

While one officer told me I could not go out or call the police anymore that night, one officer sneaked over to my oven in my kitchen and turned it up on high like he was trying to start a fire while I was complaining about my gas leaks!

I have over 35 reports of gas leask verified from my local gas company at PSE & G to
prove this.

I allege the Bloomingdale and West Mmilford NJ USA Police are complicit in
attempting to murder because me owing to my eye witness testimony to the 2001
International Criminal Court Preparatory meetings at the United Nations in NYC in
2001 and its association with the Radovan Karadzic trial at the ICTY in the Netherlands and international witness tampering.

The described incidents are too highly suspect to be all "isolated accidents."

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried wearing a tin foil hat to keep the governments electromagnetic pressure out of your brain meats? Works great for me!

    ReplyDelete